Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 will be completed for 7-nm process
Last year’s Snapdragon 820 and 821 were extremely successful and returned the trust to the company, after Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 810, which is strongly heated during operation. Despite the fact that the new Snapdragon 835 is only available in the Samsung Galaxy S8/S8+ and Xiaomi Mi6, the chipset also demonstrates the high performance and low power consumption. This is achieved by 10-nm process technology. To stop the success of Qualcomm is not going to. The network has already appeared information that the next flagship chipset the Snapdragon 845 will be built for 7-nm process.
It is assumed that Snapdragon 845, 835 and Snapdragon, will be developed in collaboration with Samsung. According to rumors, the chipset will be based on 7-nm process technology next-generation developed by the Taiwanese company TSMC. It has already started trial production of the first test chipsets, but the mass production processors will only begin next year.
According to TSMC representatives, the new 7-nm process technology will provide increased productivity by 25-35% compared to the current 10-nm process technology. By reducing the physical dimensions of the chip manufacturers will be able to use the free space to reduce the thickness of the device or installation of the batteries with a larger capacity.
- Specifications Samsung Galaxy J7 (2017) discovered in the benchmark
- Overview of CATS — fighting cats from the creators of Cut the Rope
- My garden: 1001 idea how to equip it and transform. Part 1
- Published teaser confirmed the impending announcement of the OnePlus 5
- Users complain of fluctuations in temperatures of the Intel Core i7 7700K 7700 and
- Video review smartphone Sony Xperia XA1