The first details about the new processor average level Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 appeared in the last year. According to reports, the new chipset will be produced by 14-nm process technology FinFet Samsung LPP and will receive four Cortex-A53, which will work at frequency of 1.9 GHz, and four high-performance Cortex-A73 with a maximum frequency of 2.2 GHz.
Also, the structure of Snapdragon 660 will include a graphics accelerator Adreno 512 and LTE modem, the Snapdragon X10. The processor supports memory type LPDDR4X with a frequency 1866 MHz and fast flash UFS 2.1.
Recently, the network got the photo where you can see the test results of the Snapdragon processor 660 in the benchmark AnTuTu. This chipset scores more than 105, 000 points.
For comparison, the flagship processor Snapdragon 810, released in 2015, the same test is gaining about 80,000 points, and “last year’s” Snapdragon 820 is about 140 000 points.
- Bianchi is an Italian manufacturer of the iconic bikes
- Caption — a utility for Mac designed to search subtitles
- Microsoft has published a free video tutorial on MS Office
- Intel buys a company Mobileye, which created the autopilot for Tesla, for $15.3 billion
- In the iPhone ad showed the battle stickers in the real world