Quality display to $90: myth or reality?
Every year the size of smartphone displays is increasing, and today the 5.5 inch is already considered the norm. With such a size is much more convenient to watch videos, read news, play, process photos and do other daily chores. But to find a really handy device with a large screen for a reasonable price is not easy. Many manufacturers in the category up to $100 offer Full HD resolution, AMOLED-matrix and different technologies to improve image quality but is it worth all this to be? Consider the main points of the selection screen for example Geotel Note worth up to $90.
On the big screen more convenient to watch videos, read and play. On smartphones with smaller diagonal you have to make large font or zoom the screen to the eyes to consider that harmful to the eye. If we are talking about games or processing photos, on a small screen simply does not consider all the details. In addition to the diagonal it is also important to pay attention to the resolution. When viewing videos and games when the screen continuously displays the dynamic image, the resolution does not strongly affect the final feel, but when reading the text, you will hardly want to see individual pixels and jagged forms of the letters.
In many respects the screen options you should choose based on what you often consume content. If you are going to watch on the screen of the smartphone high-quality video and looking at every detail on the display, you need to pay more for Full HD or higher resolution simply no. For most everyday tasks will suffice and standard 720p.
In Geotel Note just installed 5.5-inch LCD display with a resolution of 1280×720 pixels and technology TruView. The manufacturer has replaced the white LEDs in the backlight to blue. Thanks to this color scheme grew by 21% and the contrast by 50% compared to conventional LCD-matrices. Thus, the picture on Geotel Note more vivid and saturated. In this case, you do not overpay for unnecessary high resolution, which also affects the autonomy and performance, and get a screen with good color rendering, which is useful when processing photos.
Specifications Geotel Note:
- 5.5 inch screen with a resolution of 1280×720 pixels, made by technology TruView;
- 64-bit Quad-core MediaTek processor MT6737 with a clock frequency of 1.3 GHz;
- 3 GB of RAM type LPDDR3;
- 16 GB of internal memory expandable;
- 13-megapixel main camera with aperture f/2,0;
- 8-megapixel front camera with a viewing angle of 84 degrees;
- 3 battery 2000 mAh with support for quick charging;
- support 4G LTE;
- OS: Android 6.0 Marshmallow.
Prior to 2 may Geotel Note can be purchased at a discounted price for less than $90. There is also a possibility to get an additional discount of $9.99. The number of devices on sale is limited.
- Nintendo is confident that the Switch will overtake Wii U sales during the year
- Transformer tablet Acer Switch 5 is equipped with a water cooling system
- The price and features Moto E4 and E4 Plus leaked online ahead of the release
- ZX Spectrum Next — reincarnation of a legend (3 photos + video)
- By 2020, Uber plans to start testing a “flying taxi”
- Linux CLI Launcher — launcher for Android, which will appeal to programmers