the Us national Institute of view, constantly looking for new ways of dealing with the visually impaired and spends a lot of time and money on research and development. One of the most successful recent was the creation of the living retina of the human eye using 3D-bioprinting.
- Discovery and Google took the VR-series about a trip around the world
- Sale Meizu: special version of the flagship and other devices with discount of 20%
- Comparison of the characteristics of a Google Pixel 2 XL and its main competitors
- Key employees of CD Projekt refused to work on Cyberpunk 2077
- Lenovo ThinkPad Anniversary Edition 25 is a modern reincarnation of the legendary notebook