Melanoma – a malignant tumor that develops from melanocytes – pigment cells that produce melanin. In other words, it is a cancer of the skin. Diagnosing this disease in its early stages significantly improves a patient’s chances of full healing, so several groups of scientists from different countries worked simultaneously on the devices that can make life easier for physicians and increase patients ‘ chances of recovery. Fortune smiled on the group of researchers from McMaster University in Canada. The invention of the portable detector of melanoma they awarded Dyson.
- Began testing the Taiwanese hypercar Miss R for a million dollars
- Facebook and Airbus are building drones for the distribution of Internet
- Presented home solar installation for the production of water from air
- Record: Costa Rica has lived in renewable energy 300 days
- The Swiss Bank proposed a solution to the problem of volatility