Renders of the iPhone 8 show a new design and the rear fingerprint scanner
Apple three years practically does not change the design of the iPhone, so this year fans should expect drastic changes. Moreover, this year the iPhone was 10 years old, so expectations cupertinos of the Corporation is enormous. This week, the network appeared the photo of a drawing of cases of the future iPhone. It shows the new position of the camera and moved to the rear of a fingerprint scanner. In social network Weibo has already published renderings on the basis of the drawing, which shows the alleged design of the next iPhone.
Also, the network already has the fan speculation of how it might look anniversary iPhone.
It is expected that new iPhone will get a display that occupies almost the entire front panel. Because of this, the fingerprint scanner will be moved to the rear. Some sources report that this design will have only one model, while the other two smartphone are similar to the iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus.
- Logitech introduced a new gaming keyboard with backlight G413
- LG Display is going to oust Samsung in the market OLED-displays for smartphones
- Users did not like the design of iPhone 8
- Sony Pictures Television filmed “Wheel of Time” Robert Jordan
- Bridgestone airless tires for bicycles
- [for publicity] Campaign for robot vacuum cleaners ILIFE and appliances in GearBest