Represented a microchip that can separate DNA and purify it
fragments of DNA Analysis involves not only the collection of material from living people, but in some other cases. For example, at the crime scene. And DNA typically requires that the procedure was carried out sekvenirovaniya, including separation — separation of nucleotide sites and purificatio — cleaning. Experts from the University of Twente managed to create a microchip that can speed up these processes. Writes about this edition of ScienceDaily, citing journal of Microsystems and Nano Engineering. Their device will help to significantly improve the quality of forensic medical examination and medical care.
On this topic: ( from category Articles )
- Intel has introduced a new line of processors Core X
- LG X Power 2 battery 4500 mAh appeared in the Russian retail
- Call of Duty: WWII will allow you to participate in the largest bombardment in the history
- ASUS ROG Zephyrus GX501 – first notebook with GTX 1080 and a thickness of 18 mm, created in design Max-Q
- First look at Xiaomi Mi Note 3
- Xiaomi vs. custom: the ice is broken?