Represented wind turbine generator Tyer Wind, the blades of which move like the wings of birds in flight
Generators of electricity produced with wind forces, have already come into use, and when changing the internal device makes it possible to remove the energy loss, one thing has remained constant: appearance, arranged like a windmill. But nothing lasts forever, and engineers are always ready to invent something new. So, a Tunisian company, Tyer Wind recently presented the same generator, which is the rotation of the blades, “waving” them like wings.
- The outer space Treaty was good, but is it our time?
- Created a tiny device for reproducing holographic images
- OnePlus and Meizu are accused of cheating benchmarks
- The miracle Book is a guarantee of extensive reading your child
- The heroine Horizon Zero Dawn speaks the voice of Chloe from Life is Strange
- Its Easy, Easy XL and XL Pro debuted in Russia