Review game ARMS: the most unusual fighting of recent years
In 1984 the talented Japanese game designer Genya Takeda from the company Nintendo created an arcade Boxing simulator Punch-Out!! Its uniqueness lay in the fact that the player saw your character not on the side as in most fighting games of the time, but because of his back. The game was revolutionary for its time and received several sequels. In 2006, the success of the simulation box was fixed with the game Wii Sports, which sold a crazy number of copies, amounting to more than 80 million copies. Now, however, Nintendo decided to reinvent the genre anew, and came into the world game called ARMS. What’s special about it? Now I will tell you all about it.
- KAMAZ presented the ultrafast charge station for electric buses
- Microsoft stirs public interest in his new game console
- Regular sunscreen will help in creating solar
- Sony PlayStation 4 will appear in Russia in two exclusive colors
- LG 29UM69G and 34UM69G monitors for immersive gameplay
- Insides #977: Lenovo S30 Mini, Samsung Exynos 9610, Honor 9, frameless smartphone Sharp