Review game Lego City Undercover
Since the invention of the cubes of the designer of Lego in 1949, the same name of the Danish company managed to win the love of hundreds of millions of children around the world. The toy Empire has long gone beyond children’s stores, starting to develop video games and create animated feature films based on popular franchises. One such game was Lego City Undercover, originally released in 2013 for the Nintendo Wii U. this year the game was re-released for multiple new platforms, which is why I would like to work with you to refresh your memories about this funny action movie.
- Artificial art: RobotArt — the competition to create films among robots
- Huami Amazfit Smartband is protected fitness tracker from the sub-brand of Xiaomi
- NTT docomo showed the world’s first spherical LED display for drones
- Rumors about the development of Alien: Isolation 2 have been exaggerated
- Four new products from Leagoo phones with flagship “trends” up to $199
- Samsung FaceSense simplifies the interaction with the VR environment