Robot ostrich can run without the help of sensors and cameras with computer
Developers of miniature robotic ostrich decided to think about running their offspring not necessarily, so do not stuff it a complex computers and develop under it artificial intelligence. He does not have sophisticated sensors for balancing, but the robot can run fast, reaching speeds of ten kilometers per hour. However, he stands firmly on his feet — all due to the integrated system dynamic stability.
- Project Scorpio showed in the video. However, so far only Dev Kit
- Is extraterrestrial life, it might be better to look for extraterrestrial technology?
- Corporation “Irkut” has released the first flying prototype of MS-21
- How does it work? | Wi-Fi in the subway
- The Chinese company unveiled a smartphone with four cameras
- Review game Mario Kart 8 Deluxe