Robotic Falcon started to work in one of the canadian airports
Protection of certain areas from aerial flying birds not so useless as it might seem. For example, for the safety of takeoff and landing of aircraft in the airports use the sound a special tone and even laser systems. Some airports use special “Falcon service”. It’s trained birds who catch a “bird’s-violators”. But then all went to the staff of the Edmonton international airport (Canada). To protect the airport from encroachment of live birds they use robotic birds.
- Technoexpert widely differing views on the problem of the development of AI
- Review game Sexy Brutale detective in the best traditions of Agatha Christie
- Engineers from Faraday go into Future Tesla
- Print stem cells biorock tested on sheep
- Modern Strike Online classic shooters in mini format
- Huawei nova 2 and nova 2 Plus is an affordable solution for mobile photographers