General Director of rocket and space Corporation Energia Vladimir Solntsev said in an interview with RIA “Novosti” that the PKK will soon offer flights to the moon. Such services, according to him, the Corporation can begin to provide in the coming years. It is assumed that the first flights to the moon, tourists will be able to do on the spaceship “Soyuz” in 2021-2022 year.
- Why can’t astronauts drink in space?
- Virtual reality will allow you to survive the sinking of the Titanic
- Computer models show that the dust from the moons of Mars begins to form his ring
- Created flexible fibers conducting impulses to the brain and back
- #PREMIERE: How does it work? | Solar battery