Rumors about the development of Alien: Isolation 2 have been exaggerated
Yesterday appeared the information that the Studio Creative Assembly is working on a sequel to the highly anticipated horror Alien: Isolation. About this magazine Official PlayStation Magazine was told by a reliable sources. According to them, the developers started creating games in the universe of “Alien” immediately after the completion of the real-time strategy Halo Wars 2. As it turned out, the information was false.
The source said the portal Eurogamer, the Creative Assembly team does not work on a sequel to Alien: Isolation, nor over any other game based on “Alien.” The developers really are doing a similar project, but again, it has nothing to do with cult kinoseriya Ridley Scott. Moreover, the source notes that a large part of the team working on Alien: Isolation, is not a Creative Assembly staff.
At the moment, the Studio Creative Assembly has focused its forces on the development of the strategy of Total War: Warhammer 2. In addition, we are working on a yet unnamed project — presumably this is another popular strategy series Total War, which will take place in the historical setting.
- Four new products from Leagoo phones with flagship “trends” up to $199
- Samsung FaceSense simplifies the interaction with the VR environment
- What is the strength, Bro? A new smartphone from a brand
- Cube iWork 8 Air Pro with 8 GB of RAM costs less than $150
- Virtual Home button does not harm the display of the Samsung Galaxy S8
- What to buy for Lenovo P70