As you all know, the Korean company Samsung in early October announced a corporate version of the flagship phablet. The smartphone is called Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Enterprise Edition.
This version of the smartphone is intended for use in large corporations and enterprises. She received a three-year license for cloud-based solutions Knox Configure that will allow administrators to remotely manage the mobile devices their employees.
But today revealed another interesting feature of this version of the smartphone. He will receive a monthly update of the operating system for three years. However, Koreans always promise a lot of updates, and as a result – though in the course of the year smartphone get the latest version of the OS. But market experts believe that, in the case of Samsung Galaxy Note 8 EE that is true. Since the company’s very uncomfortable to lose large corporate clients.
In all other aspects, in addition to the above, the new version of the smartphone coincides with the original. Only slightly different value. So, for the Samsung Galaxy Note 8 EE companies will have to pay $994 per piece.
- Build Windows 10 Build 17025 is available in a slow circle updates
- Users of the Samsung Galaxy Note 8 complain of frequent freezes of the smartphone
- Comparison of the characteristics of Razer Phone, the Galaxy Note 8 and LG V30
- Became known, the day of start of sales Moto X4 in India. And when in Ukraine?
- Tesla again suffering serious losses