The Federal Communications Commission (FCC) has certified its forthcoming new flagship smartphone Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8 Plus. FCC approved Galaxy S8 in versions with model numbers SM-G950U, SM-G950U1 SM-G950W, and Galaxy S8 Plus in versions with model numbers SM-G955U, SM-G955U1 SM-G955W. According to the documentation, both of the smartphone will support wireless charging.
We will remind that according to preliminary data, the Samsung Galaxy S8 will be presented in two versions: one with a 5.8-inch and a 6.2-inch screen. Both of AMOLED panel will be curved, and will get Quad HD resolution (2560:1440). The screens can recognize a touch (a similar feature in Apple called 3D Touch).
The official announcement of the Samsung Galaxy S8 will be held in new York on March 29.
- In the footsteps MWC-2017: the results of the exhibition and trends, the most interesting announcements and amazing exhibits
- Xiaomi introduced the “smart” sneakers 90 Minutes Ultra Smart Sports Footwear
- Meizu has introduced a new fitness bracelet
- Blackview BV7000 Pro is a truly rugged smartphone
- 10 of the most productive smartphones on the version of AnTuTu