The main feature of the new flagship Galaxy S8 Samsung Galaxy S8+ has become their cutting edge design, however, as in the case with previous generations, the body of the smartphone is made of glass and metal with a thin framework that has generated some questions about the sustainability of the Galaxy S8 Samsung Galaxy S8+to mechanical damage.
Bloggers decided to find out how well the Samsung Galaxy S8+ withstand bending (this test became popular after users found out about the excessive flexibility of the iPhone 6).
Rival South Korean flagship made iPhone 7 Plus in red color. During this test, the Galaxy S8+ has proved itself from the best side. The blogger took considerable effort to bring down the gadget, while the iPhone 7 Plus “gave up” almost immediately. The test confirmed that the quality of the materials and a metal frame in particular corresponds to the high level device, but the most vulnerable place in the Galaxy S8 is its curved display.
We will remind, the other day we told you about the violent disassembly of Samsung Galaxy S8.
- In Instagram introduced a new feature – selfie stickers
- In the benchmark “lit up” 10-nm processors Intel Cannonlake
- On Kickstarter collect money for a bike without a chain
- The new MacBook Pro owners complain of mysterious sounds
- Fitness wristbands: why, for whom and how much