The presentation of Samsung, where the world show the Galaxy and Galaxy S8 S8 Plus, scheduled for March 29, however, about the unannounced flagships and so we know almost everything. Insiders claim that “under the hood” of the novelties will be the processor Snapdragon or Exynos brand 835 paired with 4 GB of RAM, but recently the network appeared the photo, which hints at the presence of the version of the gadget with 6 GB of RAM. On the rear panel of these devices next to the name you will see the number “6”. The photo also has a note of what devices will be assembled in Vietnam.
With it lit, and new renders of cases for Galaxy S8, which confirm the speculation about the design of the smartphone. The fingerprint scanner is moved on the right side of the main camera and the front now boasts a thin part of the top and bottom.
Recall, Samsung will equip the new 5.8-inch screen, while the Plus version will get a 6.2-inch display. The device will be equipped with chipsets 835 Snapdragon or Exynos, 4 GB or 6 GB of RAM, at least 64 GB of storage expandable and a battery capacity of 3 000 mAh and 3,500 mAh battery. Along with the new flagship will debut a brand voice assistant Bixby, to call which gadgets will be a separate button.
- Moto Z will appear in a new color
- Only one version of the iPhone 8 will receive a glass case and wireless charging
- Startup of the week from Hello: Raybaby — contactless monitor
- Android Wear 2.0 got native apps, Google Android Assistant and Pay
- Google and LG officially introduced the first watch on the Android Wear 2.0