On the website of the mobile operator AT&T have a new page with a detailed description of the technical characteristics of new items. Galaxy J3 is a 5-inch display with a resolution of 1280×720 pixels, Quad-core Exynos 7570 with a clock frequency of 1.4 GHz and a graphics accelerator Mali-T720 GPU, and 1.5 GB of RAM and 16 GB permanent memory.
Permanent memory can be expanded with cards microSD up to 128 GB. The main camera is a 5 megapixel matrix and LED flash, and the front is a 2 megapixel sensor.
In addition, the smartphone is equipped with interfaces 4G LTE, GPS/GLONASS, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n and Bluetooth 4.1, and battery capacity of 2600 mAh.
New running the Android operating system 7.0 Nougat.
We will remind, recently in the network leaked specifications and design of Samsung Galaxy J7 Max.
- Huawei Mate 9 will be released in two new colors
- The President has signed the decree about blocking Yandex, Vk.com and Mail.ru on the territory of Ukraine
- In the Internet appeared the video with the unannounced flagship HTC U 11
- Under the ban in Ukraine was the most popular accounting program 1C
- The first sign: Ukrtelecom has started to block Russian Internet resources