The market of “smart” hours is quite interesting. On the one hand, all trying to present our vision of such a gadget, and with another – on all platforms haven’t had a sane progress.
But the Korean company Samsung apparently decided to fix something and rolled out a new update of the operating system Tizen OS. Despite the fact that this is not a “major” update, the company promises to make interaction with the watch more comfortable.
For example, you can now not only view the existing contacts on your watch, but they also create new ones. Also it is now possible to edit checklists, which is very convenient when you make different purchases.
Innovations touched and a circular navigation ring. The system will now recognize how fast you scroll. For example, spin slowly and the display shows one dial, fast they come together in a group.
A new version of the system now is sent to all watches Samsung Gear S3. Will others watch this update, is still unknown.
- Consultant, Google advised the buyer to cut the cord Buds Pixel
- HTC has announced a wireless headset Vive Focus for virtual reality
- Upgrading your computer: how to choose hard drive
- How to choose a reliable Powerbank: main parameters
- Review of the Google Pixel headphones Buds with built-in translator