In the middle of last month, Apple revised the pricing on the Russian market, responding to the increased rate of the ruble to the dollar. Now their example was followed by Samsung, lowering the prices just for a number of brand smartphones. The changes were made as inexpensive devices, like the Galaxy J2 and flagship solutions such as the Galaxy S7. By the way, a significant cost reduction will benefit the customers models of higher price category.
New prices of Samsung smartphones in Russia:
- Galaxy S7 Edge is worth 54 990 59 990 rubles;
- Galaxy S7 worth is 44 990 49 990 rubles;
- Galaxy S6 Edge is 49 990 instead of 54 990 rubles;
- Galaxy A5 (2016) cost is 21 990 23 990 rubles;
- Galaxy A3 (2016) cost is 17 990 18 990 rubles;
- Galaxy J7 (2016) costs 17 990 instead of 19 990 rubles;
- Galaxy J5 (2016) is instead of 15 990 16 990 rubles;
- Galaxy J3 (2016) is worth 10 990 11 990 rubles;
- Galaxy J2 (2016) is instead of 9 990 8 990 rubles.
- Discounts on apps and games for Android: 3 Feb
- Insides #857: Samsung Galaxy TabPro S2, Moto G5 Plus, Xiaomi Redmi Note 4, LG G6
- Game overview Poochy & Yoshi's Woolly World: pull if the 3DS game with the Wii U?
- The creators of Mafia III spoke about the future plot additions to the game
- Honor 6X will get Android Nougat in early spring