Samsung will release on the road unmanned vehicles
Apple is not the only electronics manufacturer that is eyeing Autonomous vehicles. According to the publication The Korea Herald, soon Samsung may to be his main rival. As it became known, the South Korean manufacturer has received approval for testing their unmanned vehicle.
The publication reported that the Ministry of land, infrastructure and transport infrastructure of South Korea endorsed the decision of Samsung to test an Autonomous car on public roads. Thus, the company may compete with Uber and Google.
The testing platform will be a serial of Hyundai, equipped with sensors and cameras. It will use a technology called deep learning, which should help improve navigation in difficult conditions, for example, in bad weather, without requiring driver intervention.
- Premium tablet Dell Latitude 7285 wireless charging
- Top 10 apps for iOS and Android (24 — 30 April)
- Video review for smartphone Xiaomi Redmi 4X
- Startup of the week from Hello OOHO is an edible “bottle of the future” for water
- Concept-i — car with artificial intelligence from Toyota
- Apple invented the endless battery for iPhone