Today, the company Samsung told about VR-products it plans to show at MWC 2017. All the VR development was created by lab C-Lab (Creative Lab).
The first novelty will be Relúmĭno visual for virtual reality headset Gear VR, designed for visually impaired people that will be able to watch TV and to read a variety of literature.
Also on display will be presented to the device Monitorless glasses as a complement to PC and smartphone. The data points will act as a means of streaming video. As planned by the developers, this device can also be used for games, and to work with different office applications.
Through this device users can create a virtual copy of your home, and then furnish it to your liking.
- Thorough preparation for the spring: what is important to take with you on a hike
- SMART Z Printer, the concept of a new module for Moto Z and Z Play
- Became known details about the camera of the smartphone LG G6
- In the spring Apple will present several new devices
- Xiaomi has published an invitation for the presentation of new produktov