Sana Sleep Mask – fancy glasses, allowing you to defeat insomnia
Think that some of our readers are probably faced with the phenomenon of insomnia. Most often it is a sleep disorder caused by stress we face on a daily basis, various diseases, or frequently changing time zones due to constant air travel. It would be great to have on hand a compact device that could plunge us into a deep sleep within minutes, without using sleeping pills. Fortunately, the engineers of the company Sana Health invented such a device and named it Sana Sleep Mask.
- 10 futuristic versions of familiar places
- The algorithm AlphaGo “ends his career” and focus on more important tasks
- Presents a system that allows the robot to teach other robots
- #video | Unseen special effects in the films of Director David Fincher
- Found a way to triple the screen resolution of the smartphone and the TV
- #news high tech | Issue 194