Scientists accidentally created a black hole of molecular
Not be afraid of the title. Black hole accidentally created by the staff of SLAC National accelerator laboratory, turned out only the size of a single atom, so we are not threatened. And the name “black hole” only vaguely describes the researchers observed the phenomenon. We have repeatedly told you about the world’s most powerful x-ray laser called the Linac Coherent Light Source (Linear coherent light source – eng.). Developed this device was to ensure that the researchers were able to see all the beauty of the microscopic level. But by accident the laser molecular created a miniature black hole.
- Seven major trends in the field of high technology, we are changing
- Toyota introduced its flying car concept, which will be released in 2020
- Creative people see the world differently
- Found a tool that slows skin aging
- AI “Yandex” has started to compose music
- #video | Nintendo Console Switch survived the fall with 300 meters