Scientists are faced with an unknown atmospheric phenomenon
Meet “Steve” recently detected an unknown atmospheric phenomenon. It is so unusual, that still has no official scientific explanation. Here, incidentally, is apparently an unusual name. Thanks to the continuous work conducted over several months by a group of enthusiasts and professionals that studies atmospheric phenomena, it is now possible to get acquainted with “Steve”. However, many questions still remain a mystery to scientists.
On this topic: ( from category Articles )
- Suddenly: why lions-cannibals prefer people food?
- China began testing a competitor to the Airbus A320 own production
- Singapore has developed a satellite-scavenger
- Google Chrome 58 will protect users from phishing links
- Braid Creator showed his new project
- Microsoft has removed the mobile versions of Word, Excel and PowerPoint from the Windows Store for PC