Scientists close to creating the installer for artificial photosynthesis
Oxygen is the basis of life of all creatures on our planet. And there he was, as we know from school biology course, in the process of photosynthesis taking place in leaves and stems of plants. Scientists with varying degrees of success many times attempted to repeat this process in the laboratory, but to achieve an acceptable result was not possible until now. But that could change thanks to the research of American experts, who have created a special kind of molecules able to participate in the processes of artificial photosynthesis.
- Chinese AI passed the exam in mathematics
- Mpow headphones M3 – no need to choose between wired and Bluetooth
- Crack Dishonored 2 hackers decided to fight with its own methods Denuvo
- Microsoft released a test build of Windows 10 with elements of Fall Creators Update
- Intel celebrates 40th anniversary of the first x86-processor
- Insides #981: LG G6 and Pro Plus, Samsung 5, Samsung Bixby, Maze Alpha