Scientists first managed to obtain images of electron motion in graphene
a material Such as graphene, representing a two-dimensional carbon lattice with a thickness of only 1 atom, has recently become increasingly popular. And study its properties by specialists from around the world. Just recently a group of researchers from the University of Melbourne for the first time managed to obtain images depicting the movement of electrons in the environment of this material. Early study of this process was impeded by several limitations. Understanding of the behavior of electrons in such conditions may give impetus to the development of electronic devices of new generation.
- Computers, many countries were attacked virus-the extortioner
- Windows computers on ARM chips will not experience problems with x86-applications
- Huawei P10 and P10 Plus is the best photomarathon 2017 version of the class
- Blackview will present in early summer four smartphone
- Review Honor 6C: rethinking standards
- Samsung Galaxy Note 7R appeared in the Chinese online store