Scientists from the UK told why dinosaurs cannot be brought back to life
Hard to find someone who has not heard about the film series “Jurassic Park”, launched in 1993 by Steven Spielberg. The theory of the return of the dinosaurs by cloning, as shown in the film still looks pretty realistic, and the success in cloning animals has only strengthened the belief that extinct dinosaurs may once again walk our planet. But recently, a group of paleontologists from the University of Manchester explained why Jurassic Park has been in the real world.
- macOS High Sierra are adapted to work with VR
- Chinese bloggers put the OnePlus camera 5 and the Samsung Galaxy S8 in a row
- Apple iOS 11: support AR Apple Pay in iMessage and other innovations
- Microsoft will allow you to play Gears of War 4 for free
- Apple announced a complete redesign of the App Store
- Apple introduced the iMac Pro and the updated MacBook and iMac