Scientists have created a fundamentally new type of speaker from graphene
Virtually all existing for today the speakers are working on the same principle: the electric signal produces fluctuations in the coil in field of permanent magnet that drives the cone, and this, in turn, generates air vibrations and the sound waves of the required frequency. But in the future things can change, because British scientists from Exeter University have created a fundamentally new type of dynamics of graphene, which does not need mechanical vibration.
- Tesla will release a crossover Model Y in 2020
- Guide Facebook decided to close down Oculus Story Studio
- Startup Vector Space Systems has tested a five-ton rocket
- Where it is fashionable to meet in 2017?
- Stephen Hawking: to “doomsday” humanity has left 100 years
- With the help of genetic engineering managed to eliminate HIV in animals