the University of southern California have developed an algorithm that ensures synchronous movement of a swarm of Autonomous drones. At the moment, scientists have learned to coordinate the actions of 25 drones. For this they used a camera to track their movements and a computer. The system is not yet ready to use in real conditions, but the project team hopes to simplify management. In the future, these “swarms” can be used in rescue missions or patrol the places where it is difficult to get person.
- Thanks to ColorWare headphones AirPods can be colored in 58 colors
- PrivatBank has launched the payment of communal via QR-code
- Viber will be a platform for shopping
- Wireless charging MotherBox works at distance of up to half a meter
- 10 things you must do immediately after buying a notebook on Windows 10