it Seems that the idea of a hacker GeoHOTa relished other developers, so some took the initiative in their own hands by developing their own autopilot systems, suitable to any car. One of the startups is a canadian company X-Matic, developed a system of five components, taking control of the vehicle itself.
- South Korea will not regulate Bitcoin, until it becomes a real currency
- Telescope “James Webb” passed cryogenic testing at -233 degrees Celsius
- Made in China #96: Skype illegal, the decline of interest in smartphones and other news
- Insides #1140: Samsung Galaxy S9, Microsoft’s Surface Pen, OPPO A79
- The seven sins PUBG: what’s wrong with the main game of the year?