Rumors about the unmanned vehicle from Apple, codenamed Titan went a long time. However, apparently, the Cupertino-based company revised its plans regarding this project and decided to use their experience in this field to create systems of Autonomous driving. It could be licensed to manufacturers who do not wish to waste money and time-consuming development. At least in favor of this statement says a recently posted online video on which shows the system of self-rule from Apple.
- Production of the iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus reduced by half
- The autopilot system from Apple filmed on video (3 photos)
- Foxconn began shipping iPhone X, but to rejoice too early
- Compare iPhone and Galaxy 8 S8!
- Microsoft introduced the Surface 2 hybrid Book, with autonomy up to 17 hours