Smart umbrella turns to the sun: a shadow on all day
ShadeCraft Startup develops high-tech parasol Sunflower (Sunflower), which will follow the sun, protecting the user from the direct rays from morning till evening. The necessary energy for this gadget gets installed on top of solar panels, and in the evening it can be used instead of the bulb. The developers have added a video camera and speakers, Bluetooth and Wi-Fi as well as USB ports for charging mobile gadgets. Later it is planned to add the possibility of voice control with the help of assistants Alexa, Siri and Google Assistant. At CES 2017 were shown prototypes of Sunflower, but the final version will be released until 2018. Estimated price in ShadeCraft not called.
- [for publicity] great sale at GearBest for the may holidays
- Next@Acer 2017: laptops, devices “2-in-1”, 360-degree camera and other novelties
- Chinese engineers proposed to build an underwater Hyperloop
- NASA and ESA will hold a joint landing on a moon of Jupiter
- Smartphone OUKITEL K6000 Plus: charge for five minutes and talk for two hours
- Created a robot Cheetah that speed is not inferior to its natural counterpart