Company Sony began sending invitations to its press conference that it plans to undertake in the framework of the upcoming exhibition Mobile World Congress (MWC 2017).
It is known that the conference will be held February 27 at 8:30 in the morning. It is expected that in this day Sony will present its new smartphone — the successor to the Sony Xperia XA and Sony G3221.
Entry Sony sends out invitation for MWC 2017, which plans to show their new smartphones appeared first on Blog Hello.
- The creators of Mozilla introduced a new logo and corporate identity of the organization
- On the first day of sales for Nokia 6 sold out in just a minute
- Samsung Galaxy J7 (2017) passed the FCC certification
- Designers created a concept iPhone 8
- LG is working on a device-transformer with bendable display