Sony Mobile has announced the launch of its new flagship, the Xperia XZ Premium in Russia. For the first time the device was presented during the exhibition Mobile World Congress in 2017, where he received the title of “Best new smartphone MWC 2017” by Global Mobile Awards. The main competitive advantage Xperiz XZ Premium is its unique camera Motion Eye, which, thanks to the module with built-in memory, capable of capturing high-quality video mode with Super Slow Motion.
In addition, the Premium Xperia XZ has become the world’s first smartphone that equipped with a 4K HDR display with a diagonal of 5.5 inches and a wide dynamic range. Other technical specifications of the Xperia XZ Premium is also fully consistent with its flagship status: the smartphone has a Qualcomm Snapdragon processor 835 with a graphics accelerator Adreno 540, 4 GB RAM, storage capacity of 64 GB expandable up to 256 GB via memory cards microSD, battery capacity of 3 230 mAh and a 19-megapixel main and 13-megapixel front camera.
Sony Xperia XZ Premium works on Android 7.0 Nougat and supports Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, GLONASS, NFC and USB Type-C. a suggested retail price of the device in Russia, as expected, is 54 990 rubles.
- Apple iMac Pro computer for the price of the car
- Review “neighbours from hell” — a favorite childhood game on your mobile
- Meizu Pro 7 with working second screen appeared on the first photo
- Dustproof and waterproof Blackview BV7000 Pro 7.0 comes with Android out of the box
- Sony explained the rejection of cross-platform multiplayer in Minecraft