this month marks three years since then, as mysteriously disappeared flight 370 of Malaysian airlines. March 8 during a flight from Malaysia to China, the aircraft deviated from the planned route and went beyond the reach of radar over the Andaman sea. MH370 and its 239 passengers probably crashed somewhere in the Indian ocean, but even after a long search for the black box was never found. The tragedy remains forever shrouded in mystery.
- Experts Disney want to make a VR game as realistic as possible
- British engineers have developed a prototype drone with bird wings
- Scientists from the U.S. created samotysova fabric
- Atomo — replacement Arduino and modular electronic LEGO
- Long extinct species are put in the queue for resurrection