According to a new study of a group of scientists from the University of Michigan (USA), during space flight, the human brain changes its shape. To such conclusion the research team came after comparative analysis of the results of magnetic resonance imaging 12 astronauts, who spent several weeks aboard the International space station, and 14 astronauts who lived on the ISS for six months.
- The court between the companies ZeniMax and Oculus ended very unusual
- Drones: from the expensive toys to the cultural phenomenon of billions of dollars
- The experiment of cleaning the orbit from space debris began
- #it is an interesting | Most anticipated news of 2017
- Photographers strained: industrial robots had a photo shoot his Director