The company SpaceX has tested the capsules for a supersonic Hyperloop vacuum train.
The corresponding video was published on YouTube.
As part of the competition their projects demonstrated 27 teams. Capsules moved through the pipe, the length of which amounted to 1.6 kilometers.
Recall that Elon Musk has presented the project to train Hyperloop back in 2013. The project assumes that the cargo capsule will move through the pipes at low pressure. The speed of this train should reach 1.2 thousand kilometers per hour.
- ALO — a concept smartphone of the future
- In the benchmark Geekbench lit up the Lenovo tablet Tab3 8 Plus
- Meizu Pro 7 will get a titanium case, 8 Gb of RAM and a 4K screen
- Dnepr became the first city in Ukraine, which has launched a mobile app Waze
- Video review of the action Cam Nomi Cam 360 D1