Specifications HTC U 11 fully revealed in GFXBench
Next Tuesday, may 16, HTC should announce a new flagship smartphone U 11. Recently appeared on the Internet a large number of leaks revealing details about the future device. Recently, the insider @OnLeaks published a video and a selection of renders of the HTC U 11, showing its appearance, and now the smartphone has been spotted in the database benchmark GFXBench. These publications disclosed the exact specifications of the future flagship from HTC.
Technical specifications HTC U 11:
- A 5.5-inch display with a resolution of 2560×1440;
- eight-core Snapdragon 835 with a clock frequency of 2.4 GHz;
- graphics accelerator Adreno 540;
- 4 GB of RAM;
- 64 GB of internal memory;
- 12-megapixel main camera;
- 16-megapixel front camera;
- wireless interfaces: NFC, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth.
HTC 11 also U can get a version with 6 GB of RAM and 128 GB of internal memory. The main feature of novelty will become touch of the face that are susceptible to pressure and touch.