Square Enix wants to get rid of creators of Hitman
The company Square Enix summed up the past financial year. The Japanese publisher’s revenues increased by 20% and amounted to 2.26 billion dollars, and the profit reached the mark in 274,9 million dollars. All thanks to good sales Rise of the Tomb Raider and Final Fantasy XV. In turn, the last part of the Hitman brought the company some losses, and so Square Enix decided to get rid of unnecessary ballast.
Square Enix has announced its intention to sell the Danish Studio IO Interactive, creators of the Hitman series. Currently the company is negotiating with potential investors. The whole thing in a huge loss of $ 43 million dollars incurred by Square Enix, investing in the Studio. Selling IO Interactive will allow the company “to strengthen the market potential and focus resources on core franchises and studios”.
Unfortunately, the total number of sales is not called the occasional Hitman. Thanks to Steam Spy known that the PC version has got about 630 thousand players. The fate of the second season of Hitman and further support the first remain open to question.
- “Run. Start to run”: the personal trainer in smartphone
- The mysterious Oppo Find 9 revealed in the next rendering
- Cadres decide everything: do you see the difference between 30 and 60 FPS?
- OnePlus 5 will be announced this summer
- Platform 3.5 LG webOS Smart TV is certified according to Common Criteria
- OnePlus 5 ahead in Geekbench Galaxy S8, and the Xperia XZ Premium