Two weeks after releasing iOS 11 Apple made available the second minor update, fixes some bugs of the new mobile operating system.
The iOS update 11.0.2 is available for iPhone 5 and above iPad Air and above, iPad mini 2 and later and iPod touch sixth generation. In order to download the update, users must go to “Settings” > “General” > “software Update”, then follow the instructions on the screen. Before you download the update, you might want to verify that you are connected to Wi-Fi, and backup data.
Recall that after installing iOS 11 some users of the iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus encountered an error “crackling sound”. The crackle was not constant and occurred during voice calls and FaceTime. Apple immediately confirmed the problem, promising a fix, and adding that it faced only a small number of users.
In previous iOS update 11.0.1 has fixed the problem where users of Microsoft Exchange and Outlook.com could not send email via the iOS Mail app 11.
The iOS update 11.0.2 includes a bug fix, in which some user photos could be hidden, as well as correction of errors due to which not open attachments from e-mails encrypted by S/MIME standard.
Recall, we recently told you that Apple has made operating systems iOS and macOS open.
- Two smartphones ZTE received a certificate TENAA
- iPhone 8 Plus called the Autonomous mobile
- The Chinese company ByteDance caught up in the price of SpaceX Elon musk
- On the website TENAA there is a new modification of the Xiaomi Redmi 5A
- SlimPower — case-battery for Samsung Galaxy Note 8 with a capacity of 5500 mAh