Stan – a robot that can Park your car
car Parking – one of the first exercises included in the courses novice drivers. But are you able to trust the process the automated system is integrated in the car or outside? Stan is an unusual robot, simplifying the Parking process, developed by engineers of the French company Stanley Robotics. The robot picks up your car at the entrance to the Parking lot, and then transportorul it to a free Parking space or garage box.
- DJI introduced its cheap and tiny drone
- Open new genes responsible for the development of coronary heart disease
- EDIT — modular electric drone with individual design
- For smartphones has developed a printer with augmented reality
- The next part of Dragon Age is already in development
- Review of Master & Dynamic MH40 and MH30: a treat for the ears and eyes