Stanford has developed a biodegradable and flexible electronic circuits
Soluble electronics can be useful in many different situations. It can help to create a subcutaneous medical implants, which after a course of treatment just disappear without any intervention. Trackers for studies of wildlife would also have been nice — very modern and eco-friendly. We worked on it a group of Stanford scientists, which after several attempts was able, finally, to develop a flexible biodegradable chip.
- An overview of the player xDuoo X10 — water wears away the stone
- Art Director Prey is afraid to go back to Half-Life
- Cameraphones, long lasting and secure smartphones the Blackview from 6000 rubles
- Scientists have created a compact speaker of graphene
- What to buy for Honor 7
- Made in China #67: the Chinese “Wikipedia”, the probability of the chests in games and other news