Study: a supernova Explosion dangerous to all living things within a radius of 50 light years
If people could look at the sky, about 2 million years ago, he would witness a fantastic spectacle – the incredible beauty of the death star. Scientists have long debated the topic of how close must be the supernova, to be able to have an impact on life on Earth. According to recent studies of physicists, at least in the above case of a supernova and would not have caused the mass extinction of all life on our planet, still available on her life it would “fun days”.
- How to buy a powerful smartphone for only 9000 rubles
- Presents “heart on a chip” to develop and test drugs
- After defeating Facebook company ZeniMax has decided to sue Samsung
- NASA is holding a contest to 3D print houses for the other planets
- General Atomics conducted the first firing guided projectiles from a railgun cannon
- Astronomers have discovered a giant planet out of “foam”