Suddenly: why lions-cannibals prefer people food?
In 1898 the attempt of the British to build a railway bridge across the gorge in Tsavo, Kenya, ended in a fiasco when a pair of lions began to catch the workers off one by one… and eat them. Obviously, workers who have not eaten, was not happy. As the British military, which oversaw the construction of the project. Colonel John Patterson eventually shot two of these lions, guaranteeing themselves an interesting bike in case of a dinner party. Like, you know, I once shot two lions-cannibals.
On this topic: ( from category Articles )
- China began testing a competitor to the Airbus A320 own production
- Singapore has developed a satellite-scavenger
- Google Chrome 58 will protect users from phishing links
- Braid Creator showed his new project
- Microsoft has removed the mobile versions of Word, Excel and PowerPoint from the Windows Store for PC
- Computer from dirt and sticks: 35 years of the legendary ZX Spectrum