Switzerland have renounced nuclear energy
Many countries are still not ready to abandon the benefits of the “peaceful atom”, but the people of Switzerland decided on a very serious for their state step. In a recent vote the majority of the Swiss voted for stopping the government’s nuclear program in favor of developing alternative energy sources. Now Switzerland receives from its five nuclear power plants approximately one-third of all energy. According to statistics Agency, the IAEA, in the world today, there are 450 nuclear reactors generating about 3% of global energy consumption.
- How to get the coolest smartphone at half price and gift bargain
- In Loсkheed Martin came up with the concept of research suit of spider-
- The world’s first robot police officer started to work
- #news high tech | Issue 193
- Scientists from the UK test method of treatment of brain tumors using the zika virus
- Began construction of the world’s first cargo ship-robot