Tee revealed the name of the protagonist of the new Assassin’s Creed
The piggy rumors about the next part of Assassin’s Creed added another. We will remind, earlier in the network appeared a couple of screenshots of the upcoming game from Ubisoft. They were shown the protagonist, against the backdrop of Ancient Egypt. Images look quite plausible, especially given the recent leaks revealing the new Assassin’s Creed. Now in the network appeared the t-shirt where you can see the name of the main character.
T-shirt with a print of the new part of Assassin’s Creed demonstrates the protagonist and his name. Judging from the picture, the main character named BA Jek (Yek Ba). He is armed with bow and equipped with a shield that was seen on that screenshots. The photo was posted on the Facebook page Le Verità Dell Animus. It is noteworthy that the game Director of Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag Ashraf Ismail commented on the Twitter, writing: “Nice shirt”.
Presumably, the new part of the series will be called Assassin’s Creed: Origins and will be released this fall. The official announcement will likely take place in the framework of the upcoming exhibition E3 2017.
- AMD Ryzen graphics Vega will appear in laptops
- MIUI 9: features, supported devices and release date
- It became known what kind of device Apple will introduce next week
- To be healthy without the help of doctors gadgets to help
- Review Impact of Winter — for the survivors of This War of Mine
- Micromax Canvas 2 (2017): broken screen – not a sentence