In the Space center Johnson (Texas, USA) completed cryogenic testing of an orbital telescope “James Webb”. As the portal Space.com within 90 days the unit was in a closed vacuum cryogenic chamber with a constant temperature of -233 degrees Celsius. Cooling in the chamber was supported by two contours: the outer was filled with liquid nitrogen and the inner liquid helium.
- Made in China #96: Skype illegal, the decline of interest in smartphones and other news
- Insides #1140: Samsung Galaxy S9, Microsoft’s Surface Pen, OPPO A79
- The seven sins PUBG: what’s wrong with the main game of the year?
- In Ulefone T1 Premium enough for 1850 games or 3700 applications
- Nokia started to upgrade to Android 8.0 Oreo