Tesla Model X has passed all crash tests perfectly
the American national security Agency (NHTSA) is serious about buying a new car necessarily exposing them to a series of complex tests, which include not only testing the reliability of individual nodes but also the test of strength. This week, the NHTSA conducted a test of the Tesla Model X and published videos of the crash tests, which you can watch below.
- #video | the Japanese will be able to play Mario Kart in virtual reality
- Found a way to get a tan without sunlight and Solarium
- Neural network DeepMind start to teach other AI abstract thinking
- Modobag: no time to explain, get in the suitcase!
- OnePlus 5 was first shown from the front side
- Long lasting Oukitel K10000 Pro at a special Techday sale from AliExpress